This isn’t some eighties hair band but make no bones about it; the RockStar paddle will make you feel like a Rock Star on the courts. Based on ProLite’s supremely balanced Magnum shape, the RockStar handles like a much higher priced paddle at a cost that’s friendly to entry level players.
Sandwiched between two durable fiberglass paddle faces is our highest quality, made in the USA, QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb that delivers plenty of power, dampens vibration, plays quiet and lasts for years. And you can count on the tough polycarbonate vinyl to protect the sharp surface graphics through even the toughest of play. (But don’t let us catch you doing a Pete Townsend paddle smash on the court!)
The RockStar debuts in two hot color combinations – Fuchsia Punch (think Go-Go’s) and Stormy Sunset (think Journey). It comes standard with our exclusive ProLite tacky thin grip for sure handling, and the ProLite MicroEdge™ guard, keeping the paddle head lighter and assuring fewer mishits.
But wait… there’s more! To make this paddle even sweeter, it’s built in partnership with Rodney “Rocket” Grubbs and family of world-renown Pickleball Rocks fame. Rest assured ProLite’s got your back - staying true to form, the RockStar is proudly made in the USA and backed by the ProLite Limited Lifetime Warranty. So what are you waiting for? Rock on!
Highlights at a glance:
- QuadCore™ polymer – the strongest, quietest, lightest and most durable on the market
- MicroEdge™ guard for more surface area and consistent feel
- Quiet play for noise restricted communities
- Perfectly balanced and weighted
- Lightweight ranging from 7.4 - 7.8 ounces
- Length - 15 1/2" Width - 7 7/8"
- ProLite’s No-Slip Thin grip
- Grip circumference 4 3/16" - length 5 1/2"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- USAPA tested & approved
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Made in the USA